Soul Letter #3: Your Favorite Cookies
- We applied and won a CalRecycle Grant which will help us fund future investments like an industrial dehydrator and source bulk ingredients!
- We were featured on CBS 8 "Millennial Success Stories" check out the video clip here!
- We have recently traveled for student pitch competitions!
- We pitch our business plan for feedback and potential prize money.
- These pitch competitions help us network, gain connections and fund SOULMUCH!
Read about Dakota's experience below!
"I gave my first pitch today! There was a whirlwind of emotions from fearful, excited, confident, and ashamed. I have a huge fear of public speaking and it felt as if the whole room was just staring at me. But practicing until 3 A.M. and then waking up the next day at 7 A.M. paid off because I was able to stand up and give that pitch. I did not freeze, just stuttered a little but rebounded, and most importantly smiled. It's not every day that you get to speak on behalf of a pretty rad company!" - Dakota Ruiz